Monday, August 24, 2026

Monday Fun Day

For Daddy, but not for Vinh and Mommy? Daddy got to check out Uncle Eric's new house. Do you remember going there? We played MJ pretty late and I was not able to put you to bed, but as promised, I did wake up with you. Although, I forgot where you put your present.


Only a few more days before we head to So Cal and then Portugal. I hope you and mommy have a great trip. Sorry that Ong and Ba could not make it. I know you like to see them. We'll see them for Christmas. As promised, I'll pick you up tomorrow from So. Maybe we can go get beach supplies together. Sometimes I feel like these posts are random. I will try to make them more substantive. 

Thought for the day: Work Hard, Play Hard. Life is about balance. 

I played pretty hard today, but I work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Fun Day

For Daddy, but not for Vinh and Mommy? Daddy got to check out Uncle Eric's new house. Do you remember going there? We played MJ pretty l...