Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday Fun Day

Why did we have to go to church in the evening? Because we partied too hard on Saturday night. Hopefully, mommy and you enjoyed the extra sleep. We did get a lot done though. Sorry the food took so long, but you did good eating (although you didn't completely feed yourself). Might as well enjoy the Vietnamese food while you can. It'll be a while before you have any asian food probably (#portugal).


I hope you know how lucky you are. Loved and lots of access. My life wasn't as glamorous or easy. I can't remember anyone doting on me as a child. Hopefully, we don't ruin you. Archimedes said that he was able to see farther than anyone because he stood on the shoulder of giants. Or maybe it was someone else. Anyhow, I hope you get further and happier in life than we do. Otherwise, I feel like all our efforts are a waste...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macarons and Marshmallows

Not sure what show you watched, but you asked me for marshmallows and macarons. Not sure why, but I think you wanted to make Halloween spide...