I heard you did good at jiu jitsu even though you didn't win. That's good to remember that losing is okay. Tomorrow will be the last super hot day for a while. Maybe we can go out to the park after school soon. I hope you feel better. We got you some soup. I hope you don't get an ear infection...
Saturday, August 8, 2026
Participation Trophy
Glad soccer is over. Sorry you couldn't make your last game. I wonder if mommy put the wrong time on purpose. At least you won't risk getting anyone sick. It was kind of a dramatic experience for your mommy as well. Some people can be very cliquey. I hope you choose to think the best of people and aren't too judgmental. I don't want you to be naive, but I also want you to remember that not everyone has the choices and opportunities that you have. I mean who gets fancy donuts on a random Saturday delivered to them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Rolling
Nothing can stop you. Glad you still enjoy this toy that Aunty Lorraine and Uncle Brandon got you. You're so lucky that you got great ha...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment