Anyhow, I'm sorry Emma can't come live with you. I wonder how you'll feel about having a younger sibling instead of an older one. Fingers crossed that we can give you one. Healthy sibling. That you'll be able to have a good bond with. It's kinda pointless if you guys are best buds who will take care of each other. Anyhow, it's the weekend. I hope you feel better. I hope you don't get others sick. Tomorrow is your last day of soccer. Woohoo!!!
Friday, August 7, 2026
Casa Rosauro with Uncle TJ and Aunty Joann
Whatcha doing buddy? Parallel playing? You didn't eat good dinner. I'm sorry. I wonder if you were too busy playing. I would assume if the other kids were eating, you'd eat too, but I guess not. I'm sure, one meal won't kill you, but it's not a good thing and it can't be a habit when we're not around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Rolling
Nothing can stop you. Glad you still enjoy this toy that Aunty Lorraine and Uncle Brandon got you. You're so lucky that you got great ha...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment