I was chatting with your Uncle John today (Team Janessa). I need to find a way to communicate with you while you keep maturing and learning. It's frustrating because I know how smart you are. Especially when you do things that aren't so smart. We'll let you watch a little bit tonight, but just know you don't need to. Too bad mommy slept with you last night. You can sleep alone too...
Thursday, August 13, 2026
You Can Do It!
Yes you can sir. Yes you can. You didn't watch yesterday. You didn't watch today. See? I told you! I know it's not something you're used to, but you can do it. It's the same with a lot of things. You may not want to do it or you may be scared, but you can do it if you try. Mommy and daddy would never put you in danger. You just need to push beyond your fears. That's where the growth happens.
I was chatting with your Uncle John today (Team Janessa). I need to find a way to communicate with you while you keep maturing and learning. It's frustrating because I know how smart you are. Especially when you do things that aren't so smart. We'll let you watch a little bit tonight, but just know you don't need to. Too bad mommy slept with you last night. You can sleep alone too...
I was chatting with your Uncle John today (Team Janessa). I need to find a way to communicate with you while you keep maturing and learning. It's frustrating because I know how smart you are. Especially when you do things that aren't so smart. We'll let you watch a little bit tonight, but just know you don't need to. Too bad mommy slept with you last night. You can sleep alone too...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Can Do It!
Yes you can sir. Yes you can. You didn't watch yesterday. You didn't watch today. See? I told you! I know it's not something you...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment