Friday, August 14, 2026

Details...

They say the devil is into them. I say, they're important because you need to know as much information as possible, to make the best decisions. When I go golfing and I find myself waiting every hole for the group in front of me, it would be easy to blame them. But I've learned that I need to look at the group in front of them to see if they're slow too. That's the way it is with life. It's easy to remember the bad things someone does and forget all the good things, but you can't do that because you're only seeing part of the picture.


If the grass told a story, it would say that the lion is the hero because it stopped the antelope who was eating the grass. But the antelope wouldn't think that. So before you make decisions or opinions of things, make sure you have enough information. Sometimes too much information is bad, but mostly more is better than less. P.S. we're going to Costco and asian store after So. I need drugs for my teeth (going to have one extracted on Monday). This is why it's important that you take care of your teeth. Learn from others' mistakes instead of making your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Details...

They say the devil is into them. I say, they're important because you need to know as much information as possible, to make the best dec...