Lesson for today, enjoy your life. You only get one. Make the most of it. It's not a game you can reset. Live and learn and do better. No pressure from mommy or daddy as long as you can take care of yourself and be a good person :)
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Fog Willow
"I went here when I was a baby...I mean when I was three years old." Yes you did. It was also the only other time we went to Pholicious. I'm glad they were busy when we went. I always like to see small businesses succeeding/surviving. We made it to church. We got to see Bad Minh (although mommy didn't want to stay long and didn't eat). You ate the fancy pizza place and got bonus pineapple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fog Willow
"I went here when I was a baby...I mean when I was three years old." Yes you did. It was also the only other time we went to Pholi...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment