You did good overall. I saved you from busting your head like Viet Nam by the gelato fountain. Which reminds me that I need better slippers (non slip) and better sunglasses (not see through). Anyhow, I'm sure you're happy to be home. We'll be home soon. Lucas and Finley won't be able to make fun of you anymore. However, it's important that you learn to ignore people too...
Saturday, September 5, 2026
Last Night In Portugal
Sorry that it's going to your last beach for a while. I don't think we currently have any future beach plans. Also sorry that you're gonna have rough sleep for the next day or so (and possibly more). I hope you enjoyed your time here. I tried my best to make it fun for you. That's today's lesson. Just because you're not having a good time, doesn't mean you need to ruin others' time. I always make sure the people at work think I like them and think everything is okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swim Time
Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
I didn’t get a photo, but this is where we went today. It seems like they’re happy to see you and that’s what they say. That being said, it’...
No comments:
Post a Comment