Sunday, September 6, 2026

Home Bound

Sorry you couldn't spend more time with your cousins in Long Beach. Unlike your cousins from Buffalo, you actually get along well with these ones. Ziggy is really your brother. Dynamic Duo. Smash Bros. I hope you develop a good relationship with him and take care of each other. 

At least you got a lot of sleep. It was interrupted, but it was a lot. You had a lot of energy. It really is tough for mommy and daddy, but I hope you keep that energy your whole life. Don't let life get you down. Get up and go. That's my lesson for today. It's not how many times you get knocked, it's how many times you get up. Jab, cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swim Time

Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It...