I played an amazing round of golf today, but it could have been amazinger. Too bad I wasn't able to collect any money since I had to go run errands for you and mommy. That's my life. Never a quiet or dull moment unless something is wrong. Hope you're ready for a busy weekend too! Oh, I almost forgot the lesson: Alcohol can negatively impact your performance, I didn't play as well on the 2nd half today. Could have been a coincidence. Either way, consume alcohol cautiously and in moderation.
Friday, September 25, 2026
"RDO" Fridays
I actually worked today, but often times when the golf guys golf on Fridays, it's their Regular Day Off. Unfortunately, daddy doesn't have that schedule so it's either working or vacation day... Anyhow, some of your aunties and uncles are visiting from out of town today so I won't get to see you much. I hope you're okay with that. You'll get to meet your Uncle Peter since he's staying at your house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Escaping Saturday
I guess the group that visited this weekend can be called the "Guatemala Group". We all spent time together building houses for th...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment