Thursday, September 24, 2026

Golf Thursdays

You did okay. We need to work on your swing. I don't know how that will sync with accuracy, but you're not swinging hard enough. You can do better. That's today's lesson. Might be a repeat, sorry. You're going to make plenty of your own mistakes. I hope you don't repeat too many mistakes. The lesson is to be able to learn from other people (and their mistakes). 


Today you had lots of opportunities to watch your peers and possibly learn from them. Unfortunately, you were too busy being social with your peers. It looks like your eye is getting better. I need to remind mommy to compress you. I hope your eye gets back to normal soon. It's a hassle for you to compress, I know. Either way, you're still living your best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Thursdays

You did okay. We need to work on your swing. I don't know how that will sync with accuracy, but you're not swinging hard enough. You...