Saturday, September 26, 2026
Escaping Saturday
I guess the group that visited this weekend can be called the "Guatemala Group". We all spent time together building houses for those in need in Guatemala. I strongly recommend doing as much good in the world as you can and having a great time doing it. That was my experience in Guatemala with Habitat for Humanity. That's also today's lesson, be the change you want to see in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Escaping Saturday
I guess the group that visited this weekend can be called the "Guatemala Group". We all spent time together building houses for th...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment