I have to poop I think and I’m working alone at this booth. Lesson for today is to poop and pee at home or where you’re comfortable so you don’t get caught having to go in uncomfortable or inconvenient places. I was able to hold the poop until I got home. Sorry my flight was so delayed, but I fulfilled my promise and woke up with you. If you guys travel with me in the future, you can eat good food like this on the company :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Bound
I finally get to go home. You missed me I heard. It’ll nice to be home, but your cousins are gonna miss me too. They were pretty sad this mo...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment