Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Wild Wednesdays

Your cousins are wild. It must be in the Nguyen DNA since you're pretty wild too. Today Ziggy kept wanting to fight me. Then we went to the skate park. It was a long tiring day. It's good thing they go to sleep early because I'm sooo sleepy. Surprised you haven't called me yet. I finished a little work and now I have some time to blog. It's nice to have time. I won't have any time once I get back to you :)


But I'm sure you'll be glad to have me back. It'll be nice to be back, but I will miss the extra time I have when kids go to bed early. Although they did also wake up early. It was nice that I didn't have to watch them and could get ready for work. it was a long day today and I didn't get to eat lunch. Anyhow, tomorrow repeat and I get to go home, albeit late. I'll wake up with you on Friday. Lesson for today, make sure to pay attention. It only takes a moment for bad things to happen. Fortunately, today it was only someone stepping in poop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wild Wednesdays

Your cousins are wild. It must be in the Nguyen DNA since you're pretty wild too. Today Ziggy kept wanting to fight me. Then we went to ...