I was telling mommy that you might have ADHD or you could just be a talkative and scatterbrained kiddo. I really don't know what ADHD symptoms are so I told mom not to take what I said too seriously. Lesson for today, "Listen, Try Your Best, Be Good (and give Space). You did good. Thanks kiddo.
Friday, October 9, 2026
Music?
We still haven't figured out what you want to do or what you should do or what you like to do? I think that we probably are doing and trying too much, but we really are trying to give you all the opportunities we didn't have and put you in a place we're you're the best version and have the best chance at a great life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Consequences (and Responsibilities)
I had a chance to golf yesterday and today, but life doesn't stop just because I do. Today, I was watching football and taking a nap, bu...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...

No comments:
Post a Comment