At least you woke up from your nap early and on your own. It gave us time to not have to rush to church. Today's lesson (re-lesson) is to show what's important to you, but how you spend your time (and hopefully show up on time). Right now, I have some control over you (not mommy), but someday, you'll be in charge of that on your own. I hope you make the "right" choices...
Sunday, October 4, 2026
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what we say. You sure remember a lot. Mommy has a habit of speaking in English a lot LOL. We need to work on your smile. Although your closed eyes are still pretty cute. Sorry we couldn't go to the pumpkin patch today. Lots to do.
At least you woke up from your nap early and on your own. It gave us time to not have to rush to church. Today's lesson (re-lesson) is to show what's important to you, but how you spend your time (and hopefully show up on time). Right now, I have some control over you (not mommy), but someday, you'll be in charge of that on your own. I hope you make the "right" choices...
At least you woke up from your nap early and on your own. It gave us time to not have to rush to church. Today's lesson (re-lesson) is to show what's important to you, but how you spend your time (and hopefully show up on time). Right now, I have some control over you (not mommy), but someday, you'll be in charge of that on your own. I hope you make the "right" choices...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment