You got to see your favorite today. Actually, lots of favorites. Jasmine. It's too bad you're in the missing people phase. I wonder if you really know what it means. Although you seemed genuinely sad about Ziggy and Evelyn not being at your house. That's why we eventually need to make sacrifices to see them. It's odd that we see your other cousins more and they live a lot further.
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Late Lantern (Moon) Festival
Better late, than never (today's lesson). Did you have fun? It's too bad we possibly missed the event from the temple or park? You were so cute when you told mommy not to touch the lions are they will run away. Were you just too scared to get close? Thanks for "sharing" with Bac Nga. It was a busy today for you, but we got a lot done. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order get things done. At least you got a nap in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
No comments:
Post a Comment