We spent a lot of money today to get you lunch for your time at Champions. Now be a champion and do good there okay? I'll give you a quarter if you do. I'd want to take you to buy a toy tomorrow, but I don't want to spoil you too much. It's such a delicate balance. Be thankful that we have the resource to give you the best. Good luck to us all tomorrow...
Tuesday, June 30, 2026
Bye So
For now. You were pretty sad when you said you wanted to go to So tomorrow. I'm sorry. It's going to be completely new tomorrow. Unfortunately, there's no way to transition into it. You're just gonna have to get up to speed as fast as you can. A month will go by fast. You even get a bonus day with mommy and daddy for July 3rd (4th).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment