Surprise, I won't make you pay me 5 quarters for this toy, but I also won't pay you any quarters for today. I think that's still a win for you. Maybe we'll go to the store tomorrow. I think we'll have to go to Costco. I'm glad you didn't have a bad day today at daycare. Hopefully the month will go off without a hitch. *pray*
Wednesday, July 1, 2026
You're A Champion
Oops, I meant you're "at" Champions child care. You survived. It seems like you did okay and had fun. Even Clarissa from So was there. It might have been nice for you to start Edna Batey this school year so you can begin meeting lifelong friends, but mommy wanted you to stay at So for another year. We may never know which decision is better, but I hope it works out for you. I think you miss So because it's familiar. Hopefully this isn't going to mess you up by having you get used to Champions and then going back to So...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment