I know we use AI for printing images for you, but that's only the tip of the iceberg. I pray that you don't become a victim of AI, but that's probably a risk whether or not we expose you to it. AI is definitely more patient than mommy or I can be. We just need to make sure, with all things, we keep an eye on AI and your use of it. Again, forgive our efforts for raising you how we think is best for you.
Monday, July 27, 2026
Artificial Intelligence (Uncle Alex Intelligence)
Maybe I should introduce you to Ara (Grok's AI name on my phone). Artificial intelligence is going to be part of your future whether you want it our not. Having moral objections like your cousins isn't going to change the fact that you're not going to be able to avoid being impacted by AI. We should probably get you use to it. We can all learn together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Artificial Intelligence (Uncle Alex Intelligence)
Maybe I should introduce you to Ara (Grok's AI name on my phone). Artificial intelligence is going to be part of your future whether you...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment