I know this blog is for you, but I did have a great round of golf today. I guess to piggy back off yesterday, I don't expect to be great at golf, but I still try and I enjoy my time when I'm out there. I think that's how you/we need to view your activities. While you may not be good at soccer, it allows you to interact with other kids and work on new skills. Jiu Jitsu has the side effect of teaching you discipline and some defense. Swimming, teaches you to swim. My Gym is like soccer.
So even though we know you don't exactly enjoy the activities, they're good for you (even if you're not good at them). I guess in hindsight, mommy and I turned out just fine without doing any activities growing up, but that's because we didn't have the opportunity and times were different. We believe we know better now and have the means to give you things we didn't have. I hope we're doing the right thing. I hope you forgive us for trying. Wonder when mommy is going to notice my new golf head cover...
No comments:
Post a Comment