We're not sure how to teach you, but we're going to try. It's kind of our own fault for not having boundaries with our space with you. Like all things, it's going to be different, but it's best for the long term. I'm writing this in the morning and you're not having a good morning. I keep telling you, it's okay to feel how you feel, but it's not okay to act how you act...
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Personal Space
Today Miss Andrea let us know that they're teaching you about personal space. I guess I was caught off guard because it's been a while since we heard anything. I'm guessing it's because the nuns aren't saying anything. I'm glad you're comfortable enough to be in Miss M's personal space, but you need to learn about respecting others' personal space.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Swimming and Song
Not great behavior with mommy today. I think you and mommy really need to work on your behavior together. You guys have an interesting relat...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
No comments:
Post a Comment