Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Mr. Independent

Your birthday just continued on. You got more presents and your own cookies. I know we spoil you. Heck, everyone spoils you. I don't know how we're going to get you to be better and independent, but we have to try. You're not going backwards, you're growing up. We can wipe your chim or brush your teeth for you much longer. I don't know how long before you can wipe your own booty.

I know you're used to having us around and helping you, but you need to learn to be more independent. I know I might be sad (I don't think so, but mommy maybe) when you finally are doing things yourself. Try to treat our help as a bonus and not a regular thing okay? Don't take things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr. Independent

Your birthday just continued on. You got more presents and your own cookies. I know we spoil you. Heck, everyone spoils you. I don't kno...