Thursday, July 30, 2026

Rafting

I didn't want to die today. I can't leave you behind on your own. Surprise! I didn't die. I also didn't get any photos as I didn't want my phone to fall in the water. Look at the good times we had when you got home today. Life can be good if you don't make it difficult. Although, I keep hearing that comfort builds weak people. So I'm not exactly sure what to do...


I hope mommy and I don't have to spank or yell at you today, but I'm not naive. I think we're experiencing the terrible 3/4 since we didn't have the terrible 2s...You'll be back to So soon. Maybe that will be good? Although I think you're finally getting used to Champions. There are some nice kids there too. Sorry you'll miss Clarissa, but at least you have Jasmine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What A Day...

I went to the dentist and saw Aunty Thuy there. Luckily, I didn't have anything that looked bad in my teeth. Unfortunately, they don...