Friday, July 31, 2026

What A Day...

I went to the dentist and saw Aunty Thuy there. Luckily, I didn't have anything that looked bad in my teeth. Unfortunately, they don't really know, so I'll need to try this fancy mouthwash. Then I saw this crazy bill from Ong's house so I need to figure out what's wrong. I felt bad that I might have worried Ong. Then the internet was out at home. Then I got work that I couldn't work on. So I went to play MJ.


Things started to look up. I won a little. I got a remote for the garage (with the internet out I couldn't open the garage because I gave mommy our only remote). I was able to fix the garage after a lot of work. The cameras work again. I didn't win the lottery, but I figured I should try since things were looking up. You might have a sibling soon. I have the evening free so I might be able to get some work done. Things are getting better. That's how life goes sometimes. You gotta power through the bad to get to the good. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes longer than a day. Look, now I'm caught up on blogging and it's only 8:38PM. The internet is still a little glitchy. I might need a new router...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What A Day...

I went to the dentist and saw Aunty Thuy there. Luckily, I didn't have anything that looked bad in my teeth. Unfortunately, they don...