Can you believe it? You're not three anymore. I hope you had a great birthday today. I still have some more presents for you. Little stuff. Are you happy with all presents you got from our friends and family? I'm sure there's more to come.
I also opened up a Trump Account for you. Sorry you were younger so you could get the $1000, but maybe you'll still get the $250. In any case, my goal is that you're never short of money for the things you need and have money for the things you want. I'm not sure if our quarter lessons have taught you anything about the value of money, but I hope that's something you learn. Money isn't everything, but it's a lot of things. Anyhow, I wish you a happy fourth birthday and many more birthdays to come. And less growing pains :)
No comments:
Post a Comment