Enjoy it while you can. I wish you could realize how to appreciate the moment. You seem to already understand memories of the past (you have a great memory). The times you're in are often the good times. Sadly, you often on realize that when they're in the past. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Cherish the present. Try to be nice to people so they don't have a bad impression of you if it's their last impression of you.
Monday, August 3, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Onto the Next "Fire" (Problem)
I probably should have used this photo for yesterday's blog post. I didn't take any cool photos at Tesla today. This is a blast from...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment