Sunday, August 2, 2026

San Jose Trip

I don't look forward to our family relative trips to San Jose, but I understand the importance to your mom and her family. That's often what we have to do in life. Fortunately, this was a good trip. Except the AC issues and charging issues with the Tesla. Sorry about that. Also sorry that we couldn't get home any sooner and that I couldn't sleep with you because I had to charge the Tesla.


But look at the surprise of people we saw at the party. Your cousins (all of them pretty much) were so nice to you. Your aunties and uncles and Ba and Ong were nice too. Thanks for being okay and not too bad. I'm sorry I had to spank you when we got home, but you need to stop yelling. You are entitled to feel how you feel, but you can't act how you act as a result. Please work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Macarons and Marshmallows

Not sure what show you watched, but you asked me for marshmallows and macarons. Not sure why, but I think you wanted to make Halloween spide...