The current times seem stressful. Especially as of late. But I imagine, when I look back at these times, they will appear good as well. So I have to remind myself to take a breath/break and take in the present before it becomes the past. Although, I'll be super happy when you can wipe your own booty and communicate your feelings without yelling or melting down. I'm assuming that will change at some point...*pray*
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
Onto the Next "Fire" (Problem)
I probably should have used this photo for yesterday's blog post. I didn't take any cool photos at Tesla today. This is a blast from the past. Origins of your mommy and daddy meeting. The times before Uncle Tao had a stroke. Before Uncle Kiem did as well. But also before you. So I guess it wasn't the goodest of times, but they were pretty good. I could hit my golf irons back then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bad Swimming Today
You could drown some day if you keep this up. Everyone gets a bad moment, but we can let this become a bad routine. We're not sure what ...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment