Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Bad Swimming Today

You could drown some day if you keep this up. Everyone gets a bad moment, but we can let this become a bad routine. We're not sure what to do. I don't believe that gentle parenting works, but it seems like the tide of opinion has not moved as fast as my thoughts. Mommy seems to sway back and forth and I'm sure you're experiencing confusing and whiplash. Just know, we have good intentions, but I'm assuming you care about good results (Team Dad).


Anyhow, look what AI made for you. AI is very patient. I heard AI is getting super smart though. I'm kinda scared for you. We chatted in the car on the way to So today about how we want you to be able to take care of yourself. Learning to swim and defend yourself are critical. I know you don't like it, but it's something you gotta do. You'll thank us later, I'm sure. Noah and you were so cute at daycare today. He gave you a hug before you left. He made you shake is hand. Then he made you pinky promise. I wonder if we should find out who his parents are so you can hang out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad Swimming Today

You could drown some day if you keep this up. Everyone gets a bad moment, but we can let this become a bad routine. We're not sure what ...