Procrastination is good in helping you focus. If you're smart, you'll pretend that you're procrastinating even when you have plenty of time. Just try not to get addicted to stress. That's not a good thing to be addicted to. Good job being nice to Bac Trie today. Too bad you didn't take a picture of her with your camera.
Thursday, August 6, 2026
Embers
Looks like some work fires are back on. They didn't fully go out. That's life. All we can do is keep moving forward. Occasionally, you'll take steps backwards, but you can let that stop you. That's also why it's important to do things as soon as you can because you don't know what is going to come up that will take your attention away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Embers
Looks like some work fires are back on. They didn't fully go out. That's life. All we can do is keep moving forward. Occasionally, y...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment