Bac Minh and Uncle Art were very kind and gracious to take you out tonight. I hope they really enjoy your time like they say they do. You're a pretty cool kid when you're not whining and overreacting. Sorry we're going to have to wake you up early to go to church tomorrow. Please sleep fast tonight. (spoiler, you slept slow and mommy had to sleep by herself so she could get some rest). If all goes well, we'll be going to the beach tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Prepared
I didn't take care of my teeth for most of my life. I blame it on being poor growing up and also not being aware when I was in college. ...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment