Anywho, we're going to celebrate Uncle Truong's birthday today. His birthday is July 30. I went rafting that day remember? Don't worry, you never have to get me anything for my birthday or anyone's birthday (except maybe your mom and your partner). What I hope you do is make it your own priority to do special things for people who are special to you. How you spend your resources (time, money, energy) is a reflection of what's important to you. Which reminds me, maybe I should make myself more important to me, cause I sure do spend a lot of time, energy and money and you and mommy (you guys are both still sleeping and you went to bed before I did...)
Saturday, August 1, 2026
Birthdays
Today is the beginning of the month of my birthday. It's also the end of the month of your birthday. I don't call it a birthday month because I don't believe it's necessary to celebrate it for a month like some people. But I thought about it as I got a bunch of emails for things that I can "get" this month or on my birthday. Which makes me wonder if we should sign you up for everything. I mean you already have an email account and also a Southwest Rapid Rewards?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthdays
Today is the beginning of the month of my birthday. It's also the end of the month of your birthday. I don't call it a birthday mont...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
Yeah, it’s Friday and I’m home. I picked you up from So today. So told me you cried when Nhi Hoa came to get you. That’s not nice. She’s nic...
No comments:
Post a Comment