Monday, September 7, 2026

Home Cooking

We made it home. Mommy is sleeping, but Team Boba Milk Tea is in action. You got up early today. Sorry. It must be the jet lag. Maybe it's real. Thanks for eating well recently. It'll help you grow big and strong. Also sorry we overslept and didn't get to see the movie or Tao today. It's going to be hot tomorrow, but we'll try to go.


I hope you adjust well back to So tomorrow. It's been a while since we've had a long time away from So. You still talk about Champions. 

Funny story. I said something about Team Boba and Daddy and you said what about mommy. You told me that you told me in Portugal that mommy is on our team too. That's really sweet of you. I am optimistic about your emotional intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swim Time

Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It...