We're always trying to find new things and ways to spend time together. I hope you appreciate it. They say that I'll only have 19 years with you. The first 18 in a row. The last year will be spread out throughout the rest of your life. I was sooooo tired today, but I made it through. Today's lesson, if something is important enough, you can make it happen. If not, it wasn't important enough. #noexcuses
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
Movie Night featuring Mommy
Mommy really wanted to go, so we had to let her go. Unfortunately, she slept in the front seat most of the time. It was just Team Boba Milk Tea. I hope you enjoyed your time tonight. I will not give away your popcorn. Now we know that we should expect to be home after 1030P when going to the drive in. Glad it wasn't too busy. Wasn't it nice to have your toilet next to your seat? LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Swim Time
Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
-
I didn’t get a photo, but this is where we went today. It seems like they’re happy to see you and that’s what they say. That being said, it’...
No comments:
Post a Comment