It's mommy's birthday today so you need to be extra nice to her. Sometimes you're not nice to her. I think it's funny, but I don't think she always does. She really loves you, but sometimes her expression of love isn't the best. Please try to be nicer to her. I know I'm the cooler parent and that you love me more, but it's better if mommy doesn't know that :) Lesson for today, lying isn't good, but sometimes you have to lie if it helps the situation and doesn't make it worse.
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Mommy's Birthday
You got her a bad eye. Worst, it was yours, not hers...Bonus, you get to spend your day with daddy. Although, I feel like you'd rather be with your friends at So. I'm sorry this happened to you. I don't know what caused it, so we don't know how to prevent it aside from washing your hands and not rolling around the ground. It looks like the warm compress made it better. I'm confused because the 2nd doctor said cold. At least you don't need to take antibiotics?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Willows Bound
I'm sorry your eye got worse or looked worse this morning. I didn't want to post a picture of that. Here's a picture of the golf...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
-
Man, the house is so quiet. I guess it's like this on normal days when I'm working from home, but it feels different at night being ...
No comments:
Post a Comment