Monday, September 21, 2026

Quality Time

Today's lesson - make time for things that are important to you. Make the most of the time you have as well. I don't often talk to your Aunty Anh, but I happened to catch her when I dropped off the waffle batter container (thanks Aunty Kim). I was able to hear about her family, her health, and her family. We also were able to confirm the cooking oil needed to be changed.


Life is always going to be busy unfortunately. I mean, your life is more busy than mine was at your age. I can only imagine what your life will be like as you get older. What you do with your time is really a reflection of what's important (and who is important to you). You don't always need to make plans. Sometimes the plans come to you. You do need to accept them. Bonus lesson, life isn't always what happens to you, it's how you respond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Willows Bound

I'm sorry your eye got worse or looked worse this morning. I didn't want to post a picture of that. Here's a picture of the golf...