Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Swim Time

Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It's part of my 5 year plan. That's my lesson for you today. Don't gamble. Have fun and save your money. Then you can print out as many stuff as you want. Even in 3D. I wonder what happened to those 3D pens I bought.


You didn't do great today at your new swimming class, but you did okay. It's a new teacher and classmates. I hope you make some new progress. It seemed like you were doing the same things today, but one girl in your class was doing a lot. That gives me hope. I know you don't like it, so I appreciate you going and trying. Even though I hate bribing you. $1.75 is worth it each time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swim Time

Audible (football started today). Instead of a pool pic, you asked for this picture. I'm going to try to stay away from gambling. It...