Thursday, September 10, 2026

The Beginning

Or your journey to the PGA Tour? I did think about that briefly as I was watching you. You told me you loved golf as we were walking. Before you even tried it. Unfortunately, after you got home you didn't like it anymore. I wonder if it's because you dropped your popsicle. One of the coaches is nice, the other one is stern, but not mean. I really hope you take on golfing. It will be something we can enjoy together.

You don't have to though. Like I've always said, I just want you to be independent, happy, and a good person. That doesn't need to involve golf. Although, they say golf is a useful skill and can teach you a lot of good life skills too. I know you "try". Thank you. I appreciate that. Lesson for today. Don't knock things before you've given them a few tries. Except eating poop. You don't need to try that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Forget

Birthdays, today is Dani's and Aunty Avocado's. You weren't around yet when 9/11 happened. I remember what I was doing. I was ge...