Lesson for today is to stay away from gambling. I think I'm the only one in my family that gambles aside from lottery, but I do wonder about your uncle Marcus sometimes. My gambling has gotten a lot better (less, not winning LOL) since you've been born. I understand that there are better ways to spend my money. Unfortunately, I haven't found a satisfying way to numb trouble in my life. I don't drink alcohol or do drugs, so for now it's unhealthy food and gambling. Fortunately, life is better than it is worst so no need to numb as often. I hope you don't have a lot of trouble in your life. I know right now you're learning to deal with new feelings and so it's frustrating. I hope you learn to manage your feelings better and faster. I pray that you find a productive way to address conflict in your life. Maybe go to the gym :)
Saturday, September 19, 2026
The HAs
Not be confused with Team TAHA. We got to have dinner at their house. It's pretty fancy. I hope you had fun. A lot of Aunties and Uncles got to see you. I think you make them miss when their kids were young, but I don't think any of them are in a rush to go back to the responsibilities we have as your parents. It's a lot of work. Probably cause we know better and are trying to do better. This was my expensive lunch with your Uncle Peter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bishop Pumpkin Farm
Man, Wheatland is far...But sometimes you have to go further to go better. It's much nicer than the pumpkin patch by our house. I hope y...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
-
Man, the house is so quiet. I guess it's like this on normal days when I'm working from home, but it feels different at night being ...
No comments:
Post a Comment