I guess that's kind of a lesson. Sometimes knowing is a burden. I personally rather know that not know. I think mommy rather not know. I'm not sure where you'll end up. Pain is only a temporary sensation. Endure it now for greater pleasure later. Oooh, a bonus lesson. Delayed gratification is good. Hard work pays off...Get ready for a busy weekend!
Friday, September 18, 2026
Happy Birthday Aunty Felicia
I don't think you've met her, but she knows you. Maybe someday you'll meet her in person. A lot coworkers know about you and are very nice to you. We got flu shots today. You were so "scared", but you did good. I remember when you got (5) shots in one go and didn't flinch. I guess ignorance is bliss. You're not that ignorant anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bishop Pumpkin Farm
Man, Wheatland is far...But sometimes you have to go further to go better. It's much nicer than the pumpkin patch by our house. I hope y...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
It’s Vinh. Today you woke up and asked me to take you downstairs and then you fell back asleep for one hour. But it’s nice so that your momm...
-
Man, the house is so quiet. I guess it's like this on normal days when I'm working from home, but it feels different at night being ...
No comments:
Post a Comment