Anyhow, remember that you're already a winner. You got a great family and friends. I'll do my best to make sure you have a great future, but I can only do so much. The rest is up to you. Quote of the day "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants". You are on lots of great shoulders. Sorry today will be your last day at Sunshine Swimming until they put the tent up...
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Winner
Sort of. I don't want any of these things, but I think Uncle Marcus will be able to use them. Too bad we didn't win the $10,000. Anyhow, we should probably try again next year. I think we have a good record at the raffles for this church. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm? We can finally win something that we can use and keep? At the very least, the church benefits?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
No comments:
Post a Comment