It's too bad you don't enjoy many of the things we expose you to. We're just trying to find what you like, but it seems like you only like being at home, watching tv and eating snacks LOL. Not the best habits to build your future on. Golf is done. We'll find you another sport apparently...
Thursday, October 1, 2026
Nostalgia
Advice for the day: Enjoy the moments in the present. They don't always come around in the future. As I learned today trying to relive my original milk tea drink and pizza from college didn't live up to the original experience I had. Even with more money and resources, it didn't feel the same. If only I had know to enjoy those times in the present. So I'm telling you that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll Try
I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...
-
But I got neither. I don’t always make the best choices for myself, but I try to make the best choices for you. The problem is when my choic...
-
I’ve confirmed you know what gentle means. So now you need to make sure you’re using it. Which segues into my next point, which is that sile...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment