Friday, October 2, 2026

RDO No

I don't have RDO (Regular Day Off) like your uncles and aunties, but sometimes I take time off so I can get some golf (relaxation) in. Even though today was not as good as the last "RDO", it's always nicer to golf than not golf is my belief. Today's lesson, always make the most of time you have and remember to enjoy the things you enjoy. My golf game sucked, but I still enjoyed it.

I'm sad I only got my money back on this scratcher, but it's odd that there were 2 lossing numbers that are the same? Anyhow, Uncle Vince wasn't helpful. But I guess it's better than losing my money? What kind of luck is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You'll Try

I wonder if you really know what that means. I guess it's nice that you say it. You seem to remember a lot. We need to be careful what w...