Tuesday, July 21, 2026

That's Life...

Mommy doesn't like it's your life. Sorry you're not feeling well today. Can't remember the last time you passed out and it wasn't nap time. It was like 4:30PM. I probably wouldn't normally let you nap, but given your fever this morning and your arm being sore, I figured it'd be okay. Mommy can wake you up when you get home if you aren't already up. I need to work anyways and I picked you up from Champions early today so you could be home (I still need to work).


Anyhow, mommy will be home soon. You can open your last gifts from Aunty Rain. Maybe you can even have another cookie (she made you your own bag so mommy doesn't eat all yours). I'm sorry Champions doesn't have the same toys (good ones) that So has supposedly (that's why you told me you didn't want to go to Champions today). I really hope you don't get too attached to Champions and can't adjust back to So in 2 weeks. I'm also worried what's going to happen when you have to start school. Ahhh, growing pains for reals. God helps us all! 

PS, apparently you don't like marbles anymore. That was fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

That's Life...

Mommy doesn't like it's your life. Sorry you're not feeling well today. Can't remember the last time you passed out and it w...