Monday, September 14, 2026

Finally...

Your mom got Hui Lau Shan and I think we may be recovered from our travels to Portugal. I still have a little cough, but it's not as bad as before. The weather is much cooler now. We have a full week of work this week. Maybe mom's schedule at work will be figured out. It's nice to get back into routine. You seemed to be adjusting well, which is great. 


I'm hoping to change this picture with one from your piano or swim class, but we'll see. You're lucky they had leftover chips today at my work place. Just one bag for you. I'm so good to you :) Anyhow, I was chatting with your Uncle Vince today. I hope you find something you enjoy and hopefully you're good at it too. It's important to have something to do outside the home. I'm honored that our home is so welcoming to you that you always want to be home, but you need to be exposed to the outside as well. Lesson for today: keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally...

Your mom got Hui Lau Shan and I think we may be recovered from our travels to Portugal. I still have a little cough, but it's not as bad...