Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Ong Ngoai Birthday


And free bundtlet at Nothing Bundt Cakes and payday and waiting in line at Duc Huong and meeting mommy for lunch and going to Ong Ba house and dollar tree and work and possibly playing board games later and laundry.


I think we should talk more, except when you’re supposed to be sleeping. Stop trying to delay sleep. It’s a lesson I stated before, make time and effort for things that are important to you. When I have to travel for work, it’s not because work is more important than you, it’s because I have to work to make money to take care of you. I try not to be away if I don’t have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ong Ngoai Birthday

And free bundtlet at Nothing Bundt Cakes and payday and waiting in line at Duc Huong and meeting mommy for lunch and going to Ong Ba house a...