Sunday, September 13, 2026

Zootopia Sunday

Hooray! They are extending the dinosaurs until January. Sorry that mommy might take EZ without you, but I'm sure we'll go back again before the dinosaurs are gone. You didn't do great in church with just me today, but good enough. Hopefully some of our raffles will pay dividends. If we win the cash prize, we can share with God and Team Boba...

I can't remember the last time I went to My Gym, but it seems like the parents are all on their phones. Don't worry, I watched you. Too bad you're not close with anyone at My Gym. It's important that we find other relationships for you. While it's good to be independent, it's also good to work and play well with others (today's lesson). Update: you peed 3 times before 2AM tonight, but at least I was able to sleep from 2AM until 630A...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finally...

Your mom got Hui Lau Shan and I think we may be recovered from our travels to Portugal. I still have a little cough, but it's not as bad...