I was hoping mommy and the instructors would be enough to get you to do well, but it seems like I'll have to make time to get involved. Mom is doing a good job with your studying. But it seems like the physical stuff will require my action. I'm soooooo tired. I need to sleep better, but you keep waking me up to pee and take too long to sleep. Anyhow, I'll figure it out because I'm so good to you. Lesson for today, be good if you can. Only be bad if you have to. Currently, there's no reason of you to be bad by the way. We might have to cut back on dollar tree if you don't do good at non dollar tree activities...
Thursday, September 17, 2026
Golf Lessons
You got (4) teachers today and you still didn't do great. I don't want to have to bribe you with dollar tree for everything or forever. I wish you really understood how much we are trying to do for you. I don't think you being able to swim or golf is for my benefit. It's so you can save yourself in the water and you can use your golf skills to get into college and make business deals...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Golf Lessons
You got (4) teachers today and you still didn't do great. I don't want to have to bribe you with dollar tree for everything or forev...
-
He’s 2025 years old now. Crazy isn’t it. For Jesus’s birthday he wants you to be a good boy and one of his beacons of light for the world. T...
-
Man, the house is so quiet. I guess it's like this on normal days when I'm working from home, but it feels different at night being ...
-
We made it. Lots of delays and waiting, but we made it back. I’m sorry you didn’t want to go to So and that I won’t be able to pick you up. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment