Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Nevada City

That's where I went today after I dropped you off at So. And a few hours later, I came back to get you and take you swimming, dollar tree and Sam's Club (sorry they didn't have your special milk, but they had rambutan for you). I think I mentioned before that I ever since you came into my life, I try not to travel if I don't have to. I wish your mom and you could travel with me, since most of the costs would be paid for by my work, but unfortunately, mommy has limited time off and wants to save it for vacations.


My printer has been so slow for your photos. Just finished printing the stuffy stag beetle. You did good at swimming today except for taking too long and talking too much. I think it's because your favorite teacher subbed today. Now I'm waiting for your picture of a monster ambulance and our family to print. Thanks Gemini AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nevada City

That's where I went today after I dropped you off at So. And a few hours later, I came back to get you and take you swimming, dollar tre...